UPSC CSE Prelims 2020: Candidates need to follow these instructions in exam. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released the admit card for the Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 on yesterday, 1 September, which candidates can download from the Commission’s application portal, upsconline.nic.in.
UPSC CSE Prelims 2020: Candidates need to follow these instructions in exam
The Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination, 2020 and the Indian Forest Service (Preliminary) Examination 2020 are to be jointly conducted on October 4 as per the revised examination schedule for this year recently released by the Commission on August 18.
The Commission has also issued necessary instructions for the UPSC Prelims 2020, along with the issuance of admit cards, in which some rules have been added in the wake of the covid-19 epidemic spread across the country. The candidates going to take the Civil Services Preliminary Examination will be required to follow these rules. Candidates can download UPSC Prelims 2020 Instructions from the application portal of the Commission or direct link given below.
Due to covid-19, it is necessary to follow these rules
- Rules issued in the wake of the covid-19 epidemic during the Civil Services Preliminary Examination issued by UPSC include mask / face cover, hand sanitizer and social distance.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to wear a mask / face cover. Candidates who have not worn mask / face cover will not be given admission in the examination venue.
- However, upon verification by the authorities associated with the examination process, the candidates will have to remove the mask.
- Candidates have to bring a hand sanitizer in a transparent vial (small size) for their use.
- Candidates will have to take care of social distance and personal hygiene within the examination hall / room and in the examination venue premises, following the norms of covid-19.