Happy Gandhi Jayanti Wishes Messages Quotes Images Facebook & Whatsapp status. Today is a day that marks Mahatma Gandhi’s birthday. 2nd October denotes paying a tribute to the Father of the Nation. We endeavor to follow in his footsteps to make the world a better place.
On Gandhi Jayanti it is important that we try to follow it and encourage each other to understand his ideals. In a world ridden with hatred and violence, Mahatma Gandhi’s ideals are of great significance now. “Ahinsa is meant for the brave, never for the cowardly,” Mahatma Gandhi said. During India’s freedom struggle, Mahatma Gandhi’s call for Quit India Movement or the famous Salt Satyagraha, were all based on non-violence.
Gandhi Jayanti 2020: What Mahatma Gandhi said on the eve of Salt Satyagraha
“Let there be not a semblance of breach of peace even after all of us have been arrested”
“We have resolved to utilize all our resources in the pursuit of an exclusively non-violent struggle”
“A Satyagrahi, whether free or incarcerated, is ever victorious. He is vanquished only when he forsakes truth and non-violence and turns a deaf ear to the inner voice”
“If, therefore, there is such a thing as defeat for even a Satyagrahi, he alone is the cause of it. God bless you all and keep off all obstacles from the path in the struggle that begins tomorrow”
Mahatma Ghandi quotes that will inspire you
- If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. We need not wait to see what others do.
- A man is but a product of his thoughts. What he thinks he becomes.
- I will not let anyone walk through my mind with their dirty feet.
- Nobody can hurt me without my permission.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.