Central Government issued guideline for shooting TV-films. The lockdown was in place throughout the country since March to prevent infection of the corona epidemic, but now the unlocking process has started across the country and all have returned to their respective jobs. Shooting of TV serials and films has also started. In such a situation, the Central Government has issued guidelines 149 days after the lockdown. The most important and important thing in this is that everyone has to keep a distance of 6 feet, taking care of social distancing and all except the camera face will put a mask on the mouth.
Union Minister Prakash Javadekar did SOP tweet
Union Minister Prakash Javadekar on Sunday tweeted the SOP saying that ‘this will help in creating a safe environment for the crew. The use of face masks and physical distancing has been made mandatory in the guidelines. This will not apply to actors. Must keep distance in seating, catering, crew positions, camera locations. Physical distancing will also have to be followed in recording studios, editing rooms. At the moment, audiences are not allowed to come to the sets.
Central Government issued guideline for shooting these guidelines for shooting TV-films
1. Face Covers / Masks mandatory for all except actors in front of the camera.
2. Follow 6 feet distancing everywhere.
3. Makeup artists, hair stylists will use PPE.
4. Sharing of wigs, costume and makeup should be minimal.
5. Use Gloves while using shared things.
6. Do not keep direct contact with the diaphragm of the mic.
7. Props should be used sparingly, sanitize later.
8. Minimum cast and crew on shoot.
9. Clearance from local authorities for outdoor shoots.
10. There should be different points of entry / exit at shoot locations.
11. No permission for visitors / audience to come to the set.
12. It has been suggested to use the Arogya Setu App.
13. Social distancing has to be taken care of in the parking lot and also outside the shooting campus.
14. If any positive is found, then the entire campus has to be disinfected.
15. Co-ordination will have to be done with local authorities to manage the audience during outdoor shooting.