PM Modi will soon fly in this special plane
PM Modi will soon fly in this special plane security will be available like Trump’s Air Force This is the specialty. Air India is expected to get two Boeing aircraft (B777-300ER) specially designed for India’s Prime Minister Narendra Modi. And other top Indian dignitaries.
These aircraft will be equipped with security like Air Force One of US President Donald Trump. They will be used only for VVIP travel.
Officials from the news agency PTI said
There has been some delay, mainly due to covid-19. Two aircraft can be supplied by September. The special thing is that these two B777 aircraft will be flown by the pilots of the Indian Air Force and not the Air India.The aircraft is equipped with security similar to US President Donald Trump’s Airforce One.
The B777 aircraft will have state-of-the-art missile defense systems called Large Aircraft Infrared Counter Majors (LAIRCM) and Self Protection Suits (SPS).
What are its specialties
- Boeing 777 (B777-300ER) aircraft is equipped with special protection suits.
- It can block the radar frequencies of the enemies whenever they want and can escape the radar in case of danger.
- It can detect enemy missiles, divert it as well.
- This aircraft can also retaliate in the event of an air strike at any time.
- This aircraft can also launch a missile attack on the enemy.
- It has a seating capacity of 396 people.
- This aircraft is 100 percent digitally designed.
- It has advanced aerodynamics.
- Its wings i.e. the length of the wings is 212.7 feet.
- This aircraft is 60.8 feet high.
- The length of the aircraft is 242.4 feet.
- The range of this aircraft is 13649 kilometers, that is, once it is in flight, it can travel 13649 kilometers.
- With this aircraft, contact with the head of any nation of the world can be made at any time.
- There is a provision to cook food for 100 people at one time and store food for 2000 people.
- This aircraft has the facility of air refueling to fly indefinitely.