Prime Minister Narendra Modi addressed the annual session of the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) on Tuesday and spoke on ‘Getting Growth Back’ as Unlock-1 has been announced. The Centre is now focusing to recover the economy by gradually allowing businesses to start operations.
Top quotes of PM Modi’s address to the nation:
- Confident India to get its growth back: Narendra Modi
- I trust India’s capabilities to tackle the coronavirus crisis. I trust India’s talent and technology, India’s innovation and intellect. I trust our farmers, SMEs, and entrepreneurs. That is why I say yes, India will get its growth back
- Making India self-reliant five things are necessary-intent, innovation, investment, inclusion, infrastructure
- I would rather go beyond ‘Getting Growth Back’ and I would say, “Yes, we will definitely get our growth back”
- India inching closer to get economic growth back
- We need to take care of the economy as well as save lives of people from coronavirus. In this situation, CII has prioritises getting growth back, which is commendable
- For us, reforms means having the courage of taking bold decisions and then ensuring that it is implemented in a time-bound manner
- We have been working continuously to create a favourable ecosystem for investment and business.